Monday, December 17, 2007

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!!


Thanks to ALL of my WONDERFUL clients that have made this Christmas season as stress free as possible... i really appreciate it!

I hope everyone has an amazing Christmas...
Russ and I will be visiting family up north. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with us... I'd LOVE to see some snow this year, i just don't really want to be stuck in an airport when i see it!!!

And just reminding ya'll... the studio WILL BE CLOSED December 19th-26th to spend time with my family :)
...I'll be back in the studio on the 27th (weather permitting - of course!)
any clients waiting on proofs or orders will be called to set up appts for pick ups then.
so. unless you REALLY feel it necessary to call me... don't.
LOL! j/k
but really, I'll have limited time to return calls and emails.
...just keep that in mind.

(thought i'd share the front of our christmas card with all of ya'll... enjoy!)

No comments: