Thursday, October 2, 2008

things that make me, me.

I AM … so blessed.
I WANT… to sleep for an entire day and not feel bad about it.
I HAVE … a lot of things that I enjoy doing.
I KEEP … the fridge stocked with sugar free red bull and string cheese.
I WISH I COULD …make myself be a morning person.
I HATE … to drive in the rain.
I FEAR … I forget to make time for the important things.
I HEAR … the music that’s always in my head.
I DON’T THINK … that I’ll ever be able to wake up and make the bed regularly.
I REGRET … that I don’t work out like i should.
I LOVE … russ & all of the little quirky things that make him, him. Chili’s chocolate molten lava cakes. When I walk in the door and here “cherry!!!!” from little voices.
I AM NOT … going to be upset about not being able to sleep in tomorrow. or the next day, or the next.
I DANCE … not often enough.
I SING … really, really loud. Like, all of the time. Not only when I’m by myself.
I NEVER … watch commercials, thanks to our trusty tivo.
I RARELY … skip out on sushi.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … other people cry. Or when I get really mad.
I’ M NOT ALWAYS … on time.
I HATE THAT … when I give blood or get a shot I always pass out. Never fails.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … the whole “do as I say, not as I do” rule. Who came up with that anyway.
I NEED … to make grocery shopping a regular thing.
I SHOULD … really wake up early everyday and drink coffee while watching the news or checking email. But, do I really think that will ever happen? Um. Probably not… but, what a wonderful idea.

No comments: