Sunday, September 27, 2009

Autumn Limited Edition Sessions

These are really some of my most favorite sessions...
I LOVE seeing all the cuties in their costumes!
So much fun. Plus fall is just the best time of year to me...
the weather cools off a bit - but not too much.
Just enough to be able to wear a few extra layers...
cute boots and scarfs.
Oh, I can't wait.

So let me know if your interested in scheduling something ASAP.
These sessions fill up fast!

On a side note :
Saturday appts are pretty much booked through
the first week of January.
We are scheduling later afternoon sessions during the week as late as 5:30 - until daylight savings (Oct 25th). We have some clients that are just checking kids out (if they need to) and coming after school (and or work).
So keep that in mind if your wanting to get in before the holidays!

No comments: