Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Summer Bride

Kind of a funny little story behind how I met this bride…

For a long time a few years ago I was driving about 30 minutes to this manicurist that I had found – totally by chance I might add.
I’m a pretty picky individual (I can hear the snickers) when it comes to my nails (and really all kinds of things, but that’s not really the point). If you know me, you know I enjoy a good mani/pedi. Well one day I went in for a pedicure and my nail friend told me that it was her last week there. Oh no! I gasped.
Well she went on to tell me that she was going to be opening her own nail salon… “all the way out in Central”. “NO WAY! I live in Central” I was Sooooo excited!

Anyway.
Come to find out her salon is literally 3 minutes from my house.
No joke. It is the best thing ever! I bought gift certificates for friends and family as soon as she was open… and still enjoy my super short drive quite often :)

She was recently married and these are some
of the images that I adore.
Enjoy.


2 comments:

Casey said...

awww yay! I need to go see her soon too! These are great!!

Melissa said...

HA! That's so cool she ended up in central! She's beautiful! Love the pics!:)